I wrote this first set of articles out of personal interest; they weren’t part of my “assigned” tasks.
- Pixel Bender basics for Flex and AIR
- Uploading images from CameraRoll and CameraUI
- Communicating between Flash Player and Adobe AIR with sockets
- Creating and validating XML signatures
I wrote these articles as part of the documentation for the AIR SDK.
- Controlling the display order of windows
- Working with the dock and the system tray
- Dragging, copying, and pasting data
- Customizing the look and feel of a window
- Measuring the virtual desktop
- Creating toast-style windows
- Launching windows
- Adding menus to an AIR application
- Creating resizable, non-rectangular windows
I contributed several topics to this, the primary developer guide for the Flash platform.
- HTML content in Adobe AIR
- Virtual keyboards
- Copy and paste
- Drag and drop in AIR
- Taskbar icons in AIR
- XML signature validation in AIR
- Working with AIR native windows
- Display screens in AIR
I am the primary author of the reference material for the classes listed here (I also edited or added material to too many other classes to list).
- flash.display3D package
- flash.desktop package: everything except NativeProcess and Updater classes
- flash.net package: DatagramSocket, NetworkInfo, NetworkInterface, SecureSocket ServerSocket classes
- flash.net.dns package
- flash.security package
- flash.display package: NativeWindow, NativeMenu, Screen classes
I contributed the Java documentation to this guide.